Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Monday 3 November 2014

Seerat un Nabi S.A.W.W

 Seerat-un-Nabi(SAWW)
There are thousands of great personality has passed in the world.But no one can match and couldn't

be compare the greatest personality of the world who is one and only 'The Prophet Muhammad

PBUH' . Who is  the greatest person and the Last Messanger or Last Prophet of Allah S.W. After the

Muhammad pbuh no one any messanger of Allah came and will not come till after life .

Muhammad pbuh is a greatest Prophet and person as a lawyer, justice, mankind, also sadiq and

ameen etc. There are no words to explain the qualities of the greatest Prophet pbuh of Allah.

Countless of qualities in Their habits , and the effect of these best qualities His enemy or oppossition

people also give the title of "Sadiq and Ameen". There , I want to share with you one thing The book

of 'The great hunreds' written by english novelist 'Micheal Heart',he wrote this book and suggest 100

great personalities but the greatest and number 1 in the great hundred first of all "Prophet Muhammad PBUH".

In the Holy Quran Allah S.W said:

(It) had been for you in God's messenger a good example/model to who was hoping/expecting God, and the Day the Last/Resurrection Day, and remembered/mentioned God much.
Qur'an Text 33:21

A good example/model (to follow) had been for you in them, to who was hoping/expecting God, and the Day the Last/Resurrection Day; and who turns away, so then God, He is the rich, the praiseworthy/commendable.
Qur'an Text/Transliteration 60:6

Prophet Muhammad PBUH said:
Once when the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon Him was sitting among His companions, he remarked, “Three things of this world are very beloved to me: perfume, women and Salah- the coolness of my eyes.”

Major 3 things some sahaba and Jibrael A.S said about the seerat of Prophet Muhammad PBUH:

“Quite true,” rejoined Hazrat Abu Bakr, may Allah be pleased with Him, and I cherish three things: a look at your face, spending my wealth on you and that my daughter is your wife, O Prophet!”
“Quite true,” said Hazrat Umar Farooq, may Allah be pleased with Him, “And three things I love most are; enforcing that which is right, forbidding evil and wearing old clothes.”
“Quite true,” said Hazrat Uthman, may Allah be pleased with Him, and the three things I love most are: feeding the hungry, clothing the naked and reciting the Holy Qur’an.”
“Quite true,” said Hazrat Ali, may Allah be pleased with Him, “And I love three things most: serving a guest, fasting on a very hot day and striking the enemy with my sword.”
Hazrat Jibrael A.S said:
At this, Hazrat Jibreel peace be upon Him, appeared on the scene and said to the prphet peace be upon Him, “Allah SWT has sent me to tell you what I would love if I was one of the mortals.” “Yes, do tell us O’ Jibreel,” said the prophet peace be upon Him.
Hazrat Jibreel then replied, “If I had been like you, I would have loved three things: guiding the people gone astray, loving those who worship in poverty and helping the poor family men.
Allah S.W said:
As for Allah SWT, He loves three characteristics of His slaves: Striving in His path, crying at the time of repentance, and steadfastness in need and hunger.”
Some habits of Seerat e Muhammad PBUH:
1. He pbuh love with animals
2. Love with children
3.Love with servants
4. Respect the women
5 . Respects old people
6. Help all people Muslim and non-mulims
7. Didn't use any harsh word 
8. Do dua every time of every person and their enemy also.
9. Istigfaar abundantly.
10. Zikr e Ilahi continuesly.
11.Kind and merciful upon His servants.
12. Wear simple and clean dress.
Question and Answer between Bedouin and Rasulullah SAWW
A bedouin once came to Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) and said: “I wish to ask something.” Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) permitted him to put forward his question. He then asked many questions which Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) answered. Some of the questions he asked were:
Q. I want to be wealthy.
A. Be content, you will be wealthy.
Q. I want to become the greatest Aalim.
A. Adopt taqwa (piety), you will become an Aalim.
Q. I want to gain respect.
A. Do not ask anything from the creation, you will gain respect.
Q. I wish to be a good person.
A. Benefit people as much as possible.
Q. I want to be just.
A. What you love for your self, love the same for others.
Q. I want a special position in the court of Allah Ta’ala.
A. Make Zikr excessively.
Q. I want my duas to be accepted.
A. Do not consume haraam.
Q. I want to decrease my sins.
A. Make istigfaar abundantly.
Q. I want to wake up in noor (light on the day of Qiyamah).
A. Do not commit zulm
Q. I want Allah Ta’ala to show mercy to me.
A. Be merciful upon his servants.
Q. I wish that Allah Ta’ala should conceal my faults.
A. Conceal the faults of others.
Q. I want to be saved from disgrace.
A. Refrain from zina
Q. I want to become the beloved of Allah Ta’ala and his Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam)
A. Whatever is beloved to Allah Ta’ala and his Rasul (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam), make the same beloved to you.
Q. O Nabi of Allah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam), what will secure forgiveness from sins?
A. Tears, humility and illness.
Q. What will cool the anger of Allah Ta’ala?
A. Giving sadaqah secretly and joining family ties.
Q. What is the worst evil?
A. Bad character and miserliness.
Q. What is the Best good?
A. Good character, humility and patience.
Q. I want to be saved from the anger of Allah Ta’ala.
A. Do not become angry at people

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Specail of Quran Online Academy


"Tajweed is the art of recitation of Quran."

We are providing well aware of rules of recitation.we welcome all students who's are new muslims and also muslims interested in Quran learning with proper tajweed and pure arabic accent, tafseer, alos learn urdu reading ,writing and language skill for foriegners there is no age limit for Quran learning kids, bigs, adult, men and women.
Three days free trail:

contacts

CALL

+923060516136

+923345547906

E:Mail

saniarm42@gmail.com

 
Blogger Templates