Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Sunday 2 May 2021

Allah 's Rod

                                  ﷽۔

Peace be upon you and God's mercy and blessings be upon you.

        * Allah's rod is silent *

                  (Javed Chaudhry

If you live in Islamabad, you know Rawalpindi Town Chowk very well. It is located on Chowk Club Road on the way from Serena Hotel to Faizabad. There is a petrol pump and an old mosque in the square. When I came to Islamabad in 1993, there was a small village with a mosque. The village lands had been acquired, the rich people had shifted to large sectors and farmhouses after receiving land prices but the poor were left behind whose land money was eaten by the aristocrats or those who lacked the village. And there was no land in his name, the government did not give him any compensation.

They had no place in the world, so they lived in their dilapidated houses. The CDA and the district administration gave them numerous notices, but residents said, "Wherever we go, you tell us we're going." The government is obviously a cool machine, it has no heart and no emotions, so the government would send another notice in response. The governments of Benazir Bhutto and Mian Nawaz Sharif kept coming and going during this process of spreading notices. Whenever the district administration sought permission from the civilian government for the operation, the government refused. Once the administration reached there with the machinery, Chaudhry Shujaat Hussain was the Home Minister at that time. When he got the information, he immediately rushed there and personally stopped the operation. But then 1999 came and General Pervez Musharraf became the ruler. His caravan used to pass through this square every day and reach the Prime Minister's House. General Musharraf's fragile nature made those huts of the poor unpleasant. One day General Musharraf passed by, he looked out of the window and ordered an operation. I used to live in Shehzad Town in those days and used to pass through Rawal Chowk daily. I went to the office in the afternoon and saw the operation with my own eyes. They were very poor, with nothing but broken beds, broken pots and cracks in their homes. The administration also confiscated them. The village was cleared in a few hours. The land was converted into farmhouses and the farmhouses were bought by the nobles.

Only the mosque and a few graves with it survived. Those graves are also dwindling now. This story ended here, but in 2007 a new aspect of this story came to me. At that time there was a movement against General Pervez Musharraf in the country. One day a gentleman came to me in a wheelchair. He was crippled in his legs and looked sick. I could hardly bring him inside the house. He wanted to tell me his story, he said, "He did that operation in Rawal Chowk, he was leading it." I listened to his story in silence. He said they had three children, two boys and a girl, who were married. He was a CSP officer, his career was very bright, his seniors were very satisfied with his performance, he also had his own idea that he would go very high. He was a strong supporter of the writ of the government. He believed that the law should be followed one hundred percent and the state should bulldoze anyone who stood in the way of the law. Therefore, when General Musharraf ordered the demolition of houses in Rawal Chowk, this responsibility was handed over to him. They rushed to the spot and started demolishing houses. The people resisted, the police rained batons, arrested the people and had to open fire in the air on one and a half occasions. However, the short operation was completed and the administration recovered the wreckage. Started lifting. He paused and then said: After the operation, a middle-aged woman was sitting on a pile of bricks, she was not getting up from the rubble, she had only one demand, she was saying that she only had one operation Wants to meet The administration does not usually force women on such occasions, so the officials told them and they went to the woman.

The woman looked at him and said: "Sir! Did you do this operation?" I replied: "Yes."

He swayed, looked up at the sky and said: "O Lord! This man has snatched the roof from the heads of me and my children, or may Allah destroy him and his children." I was young at the time, I turned my face away. The woman then said: "O Allah! Destroy all the people who snatched our house from us." She then picked up her bundle, took her baby with her and left. The man stopped talking, wiped his tears and said: Javed Sahib! Believe me, that is the day and today is the day, I Could not get out of the crisis. I was insulted by this bundle. I had an accident, my wife and my daughter died, my legs were amputated. My two sons fell ill one by one, I spent all my savings on their treatment but they died. I got the house from my father-in-law, he sold it. I built my house, it collapsed in the 2005 earthquake.

The department charged me, my inquiry began, I was dismembered and despite my innocence I have not been able to recover. I am on trial, I have diabetes, blood pressure and heart disease at the age of 38 and all my relatives and friends have left me. I sincerely think I was insulted by this woman. The government, my department and the people who gave the orders, all three were left behind but I was ruined.

When I think about it today, I ask myself, how stupid I was! At the behest of General Musharraf, I snatched the roof from the heads of the poor who were themselves the biggest occupiers of history. The poor occupied a few kanals of land while General Musharraf occupied 800,000 square kilometers of land. Was

Believe me, he will not be able to stay in his house like me anymore, we will all be sighing at this woman.

He paused and then said: You may find my words strange but I have researched, everyone who ordered this operation was humiliated like me, none of them are living in their house today, they are all children and wives. Living an instructive and ill-fated life without even the entire property of the then Chairman CDA was sold out and his children were also displaced, he too is taking his last breath as a sign.

He told his story and left. I was under the impression of this story for a few days and then new events pushed this incident to the last corner of my memory, I forgot it.

I have been reminded of him and the operations against encroachments for the last few days.

My experience and my observation is that every person in the world who snatches the roof and his job from someone's head or tries to disgrace an honorable person, Allah snatches everything from him and that person After that day dies and day lives but its punishment does not end so do whatever you want, but do not curse anyone. All the positions, chairs and arrogance of the world are temporary, they are left behind and in both this world and the hereafter only the * prayers and curses of the puppets show their effect. *

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Specail of Quran Online Academy


"Tajweed is the art of recitation of Quran."

We are providing well aware of rules of recitation.we welcome all students who's are new muslims and also muslims interested in Quran learning with proper tajweed and pure arabic accent, tafseer, alos learn urdu reading ,writing and language skill for foriegners there is no age limit for Quran learning kids, bigs, adult, men and women.
Three days free trail:

contacts

CALL

+923060516136

+923345547906

E:Mail

saniarm42@gmail.com

 
Blogger Templates